Interested applicants may now apply via online until December 31,2017 at SM Foundation website
1. Public high school graduates in the areas covered:
2. Private high school graduates with DepEd voucher after completing Grade 10 from public schools in the areas covered:
Luzon: NCR,Albay, Batangas, Benguet,Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
Visayas: Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
Mindanao: Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboangadel Sur
3. Fourth year or Grade 12 general weighted average of at least 88% by the second or third grading period.
4. Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Information System
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BS in Management Accounting
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering / BS in Electronic Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Physics
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Full tuition
- Monthly allowance
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas breaks
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
The SM College Scholarship Program started with the vision of SM patriarch Henry Sy, Sr.—to send one child from a less fortunate family to college. After graduation and upon employment, this child could send one sibling to school and thus help provide a better future for the family.
For more info you may call 552-7013 or 857-0100 loc 1681, 1684,1687 & 1688 or email at email@example.com.