Looking for an update article for LTO Motorcycle Registration Renewal Fee for 2018? Here’s what you need to know.
For Private vehicles:
- You need to bring the photocopy of your OR/CR or also known as Official Receipt/ Certificate of Registration.
- Copy of Insurance Certificate of Cover (If you have one)
- Duly accomplished and approved MVIR or Motor Vehicle Inspection Report
- CEC or Certificate of Emission Compliance
- Tax Identification Number
- Proceed to the Counter for requirements and submit all necessary requirements. LTO Evaluator in charge will be needing those prior to approval and calculation of fees and charges.
- Actual Inspection of the motor vehicle.
- Once done, you will be requested to wait for your name to be called for payment and acquiring the Official receipt.