Looking for an updated article for LTO Motorcycle Registration Renewal Fee for 2018? Here’s what you need to know.
For Private vehicle:
- You need to bring the photocopy of your OR/CR or also known as Official Receipt/ Certificate of Registration.
- Copy of Insurance Certificate of Cover (If you have one)
- Duly accomplished and approved MVIR or Motor Vehicle Inspection Report
- CEC or Certificate of Emission Compliance
- Tax Identification Number
- Proceed to the Counter for requirements and submit all necessary requirements. LTO Evaluator in charge will be needing those prior to approval and calculation of fees and charges.
- Actual Inspection of the motor vehicle.
- Once done, you will be requested to wait for your name to be called for payment and acquiring the Official receipt.
Breakdown of all fees:
- Initial fee:Php 1,000.00 per category
- Renewal fee: Php 400.00 per category
- Stickers and tags: Php 50.00 each
- Regular plate: Php 450.00
Based on Moneymax, applicants should prepare at least Php 1,900.00 for the vehicle registration fees. The cost of registering depends on the type of motor vehicle, an LTO evaluator will determine the total value of the registration.