Are you looking for an update for LTO Motorcycle Registration Renewal Fee in 2019? Applicants should prepare at least Php 1,900.00 for the estimated vehicle renewal fees based on a Moneymax article. An LTO evaluator will determine the total cost of the Motorcycle Registration Renewal fee (*depending on the type of motor vehicle).
Here’s the Breakdown of the fees:
- Php 1,000.00 per category – Initial Fee
- Php 400.00 per category – Renewal Fee
- Php 50.00 each – Stickers and tags Fee
- Php 450.00 – Regular Plate Fee
Requirements for renewal of motor vehicle.
For Private vehicle:
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt of payment
- Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover (COC)
- Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
- Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number
- Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
- Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
- Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
- Any Online District / Extension Office
- LTO Renewal of registration for all classification
- LTO Motorcycle Registration Renewal Fee 2018
- Complete Guide to Car Registration and Renewal in the Philippines – (*Breakdown of Fees Information by Moneymax)