Promo period: October 19, 2020 (12MN) to December 14, 2020 (11:59pm)
- Share Hope with SM Campaign is a digitized gift mailbox wherein customers can submit their holiday wishes for their nominated front line worker.
- #ShareHopeWithSM mechanics will be announced on the SM Supermalls Christmas microsite, social media pages, mall posters, customer service robots, and digital directories in the participating malls.
- In order to join, participants can submit their letters by:
a. Visiting the microsite: https://www.smsupermalls.com/sharehopewithsm/
b. Accessing the SM Supermalls Facebook chatbot;
c. Accessing the SM Viber bot
A form needs to be filled out with the following information:
a. Full name
d. E-mail Address (/Parent’s E-mail address for minors)
e. Name of nominated front liner
f. Nature of job of the front liner
g. Story of hope of the nominated front liner (maximum of 500 words)
a. Front line workers is defined as healthcare workers, workers that offer essential services and products, workers for public health and safety
b. Guide questions:
i. Why does the nominated front line worker deserve a special gift this Christmas?
ii. How does the nominated front line worker inspire you?
iii. What do you admire most about the front line worker?
h. Photo with/of the front line worker
i. Contact number of the front line worker
j. Email address of nominee
k. Preferred mall to claim the prize
Once the form has been sent, customer will be directed to the ‘THANK YOU’ page. Customer has the option to share the weblink on his/her social media pages.
Customer will be receiving a confirmation email that the electronic letter has been received by the #ShareHopeWithSM team.
4. How to determine the winners:
- For the entries to be valid and qualified, the following must be considered:
- Nominated person is a front line worker in the above mentioned industries
- Narrative describes the nature of work of the front liner in 500 words
- Photo with/of the front liner
- One (1) unique customer = One (1) valid raffle entry
- Winner may only win once for the promo duration
- Multiple submissions of the same person will only equate to one (1) unique raffle entry—only the first entry submitted shall be valid
- Five (5) qualified winners/wishes will be granted within the promo period.
- Employees of SM and its affiliates, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified to join the promo.
- Recipient of the gift certificate prize will be the nominated front liner
- Entries will be accumulated weekly, which means non-winning draws will still be included in the next draw dates.
- All entries will be included in the remote electronic raffle draw with the presence of a DTI Representative.
- Employed NGO/LGU/private worker for essential products and services
- Full name
- Nature of work
- Proof of employment/work (valid ID)