Are you looking for an update for LTO Motorcycle Registration Renewal Fee in 2021? Applicants should prepare at least Php 1,900.00 for the estimated vehicle renewal fees. An LTO evaluator will determine the total cost of the Motorcycle Registration Renewal fee (*depending on the type of motor vehicle).
Here’s the Breakdown of the fees:
- Php 1,000.00 per category – Initial Fee
- Php 400.00 per category – Renewal Fee
- Php 50.00 each – Stickers and tags Fee
- Php 450.00 – Regular Plate Fee
Requirements for renewal of motor vehicle.
For Private vehicle:
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt of payment
- Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover (COC)
- Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
- Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number
- Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
- Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
- Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
- Any Online District / Extension Office