You can use the Instagram Stories to your best advantage, but you will need to use it in the best possible way. You must ensure that it not only grabs the attention of the users but also make sure that they watch the video to the last slide. This will provide a high completion rate of your Instagram Stories and a higher level of engagement. This will further result in high conversions and revenue generation.
Typically, Instagram Stories is the best place that you should be if you want to:
- Build a better audience
- Create better brand awareness
- Promote your product in a better way and
- Showcase your skill and the human side of your business in the best possible way.
Ideally, most of the marketers and advertisers believe that using Instagram Stories enables them to be most creative.
- It helps them to formulate a more engaging and a strong Instagram marketing strategy.
- It makes it much easier for them to get closer to their target audience with their message about the product that they are selling.
In short, it helps them to retain their existing customers and gain new one without having to stormlikes in any ways whatsoever.
Creating an Instagram Stories strategy
Just like all other marketing strategies that involve social media, you will also need to create a better and more effective Instagram Stories strategy. This will make your campaigns successful and help you to achieve your goals much confidently. Here are a few tips that you should follow if you do not know where to start.
- Make sure that every day you lost nothing less than one to seven such Stories. Research says that this will ensure a higher completion rate, which may be over 70%. If you want to post Stories longer than twenty, the completion rate will be a fair 50%.
- Make sure that you post your Instagram Stories at the most opportune moments. This will ensure that you optimize the reach of the content, given the fact that these Stories are live only for 24 hours. Research about the average completion rate of the Stories across the day and choose the best time to post, making sure that your target audience is active at that moment.
Moreover, you must post consistently and also make sure that you establish a one-on-one relationship with your audience.
The ways to use stories
Throughout the day, there are a few specific moments when Instagram Stories are most viewed. However, you will need to design it correctly so that it is seen.
- Make sure that you show unfiltered moments to provide your Instagram community an opportunity to view your business through unpolished and behind-the-scenes photos. When it comes to videos, make sure that these are shot in real-time.
- Make it a point to share customer testimonials as well by asking them to post their reviews on your product and also ask them to share these in your stories.
Lastly, make sure that you tell your business story right from its start to your mission and road you took to succeed.