If you want to extend your outreach and expand your business, then there is no better way than Instagram. More so, if you use real Instagram likes for your business benefits, then there is nothing like it. Using the most useful and beneficial tools of Instagram you can add tags before you post any video or image in this highly helpful social media marketing tool.
- For tagging your pictures and videos, you must first tap Tag People.
- Next, tap the location where you want to tag your photo
- Then type in the name of the person when the app prompts you to do so to search for their account.
Once you have tagged successfully and shared the image video, the other users can tap on it to see all the other users that are tagged to it.
Direct messaging process
As for direct messaging, you will have to access Instagram Direct first. Visit the homepage and then tap the button located at the top right corner.
- You can send your private instant messages here or share photos and videos with other users.
- If you want to send a new direct message, you will have to tap the + button placed at the top right corner.
- Select Send Message or Send Photo or Video
- Once you send it the recipients and you can interact with messages sent back and forth.
If any users are not following you already will be asked whether or not they will allow you to send photos and videos them so that they can view your direct message.
Use of Hashtags
This is a great way to help all the other users to find your content on Instagram. Using the Like4Like app, you can find out the numbers as well. Hashtags usually include numbers and letters, but no non-numerical characters can be used in it. For example, #AandB will work as a hashtag but #A&B will not.
Moreover, as the users can search for hashtags as well as click on hashtags both that they can see in your posts in the free Instagram likes app, it is essential that you use relevant hashtags. This will ensure that you are noticed more effectively by the users. Also, make sure that you do not go overboard when you use the hashtags for your specific brand.
Different types of hashtags to use
When you use hashtags in your photo or video, you must know the types of hashtags that you can use so that it is relevant to your brand and serves your purpose.
- For example, a hashtag such as #nofilter will mean that the photo is edited heavily with filters.
- A hashtag such as #selfie will mean it is a photo of yourself
- A hashtag stating #tbt or #throwbackthursday will mean old images that are most popular on Instagram but may not work correctly for you or your brand.
It is therefore recommended that you look at some of the most established brands, personal users or bloggers to get a fair idea about the hashtags.