Mom, child died after ‘washing machine’ electric shock


Doing the laundry is among the most common household chores family members do. But, it is rare to assume that it’ll be the cause of death to anyone.

A fateful tragedy happened in Malinao, Albay, Philippines, as a mother and her child were both found dead after suffering electrocution while using their washing machine.

The 52-year-old Asuncion Bonagua was going about her laundry and using the washing machine.

According to the initial police report from Albay Police Provincial Office, the extension wire they utilize accidentally fell into some water near the washing machine. As a result, it electrocuted the mother.

The mother’s child saw her mother and tried to save her. However, the child got electrocuted as well. Both of the victims died immediately.

Watch: https://www.featured.tv/watch/sP2cg1QrhwVyaPf


Like it? Share with your friends!